Monday, January 12, 2009

Super Tecmo Bowl

The NFL playoffs began at my house today. Today I started the playoffs in the old school game Super Tecmo Bowl for the Super Nintendo.

I mentioned last week that I would update the status of my Super Tecmo Bowl Season on the Super Nintendo. My friend Dan challenged me to a season. We pass the game back and forth because the Super Nintendo didn't have a memory card to save your game progress. The game gets passed in a Trader Joe's brown bag. Included in the bag is a book to record record setting stats.

Dan won the division in the regular season. I needed him to lose his last game and he won...barely. Anyway the playoffs began at my house today. I won two games and I am now in the conference championship waiting for an opponent. Dan gets the game next and if he wins we will play to see who goes to the Super Bowl.

2 comments:

  1. Pro football is like nuclear warfare. There are no winners, only survivors. ~Frank Gifford

    Good luck in the Conference title game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My last personal experience with any kind of game system was Super Mario Brothers with a Super Nintendo. I have very little clue about anything your talking about in this post. I guess I'll have to learn about all of this, especially because I have 2 boys.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.