Monday, January 5, 2009

Big Week in Football

This is a HUGE week in football! I'm not talking about the NFL playoffs or even the college National title game. I'm talking about the battle between my friend Dan and Rob (that would be me) in Super Tecmo bowl. A couple of months ago Dan challenged me to a season in Tecmo Super Bowl for the Super Nintendo. We both picked teams in the same division. I'm the Cowboys and he is the Eagles. Here's how it works. Since the Super Nintendo didn't have memory cards...we share the game. We each play our game of the week at our own home. After my game I pass the game back to Dan and vice versa.

We are two games away from the playoffs and I have to win both of mine to win the division. This is HUGE! I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.