Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Music for your iPod

I posted this in 2009. I stumbled upon it the other day and I thought that it needed to be reposted. The following are the worst album covers of all time.  Let the hilarity begin.


Jim Post album title: I love my life.
Rob's comment: With a mustache like that who wouldn't.



I hope for their sake this title was an innocent mistake.

First Question: Whose idea was it to not wear shirts for this album cover?
Second Question: What is the guy in the middle looking at?

Short shorts have gone out of style for guys but the Jazz hand is never uncool.




All my friends are dead, so I decided to share my depression with the rest of the world.

This is oh so wrong.
The flowers were a nice touch. They make her look less terrorist like.

Knowing that her daughter would feel a little insecure about her nose Mom decided to make sure all the attention went to her hair.




The one armed drummer from Def Leppard has nothing on this lady.

11 comments:

  1. Wow..I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Those are priceless! I would love to know what that guy in the middle is looking at too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all just so wrong, so wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too freakin funny! I was laughing out loud, and I try not to do that very often

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw man..... i've seen those before in a mass e-mail, and there's a hilarious one of a family band dressed all in red leisure suits, with one guy holding an axe. and the album is called "Swing That Gospel Axe".... its a must-see

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for the laugh! After the morning I have had, I needed that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is funny. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MICAH showed us those same things back at liberty...the EXACT same...

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh, those are too funny. Good Laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man-O-War was such a great band. You should take them off the list. They are too metal to be up there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. well rob you were right.
    this did make me laugh.
    these album covers are something else! seriously funny man!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.