Monday, January 5, 2009

robshep.com...start em young

Name recognition is important in business. It's why Charmin put together a world class public restroom in the middle of Times Square (read post from Saturday). After my visit to Charmin I asked how they could have such a place and not charge. They told me they have a marketing budget and they spend a lot of it to put together this world class public restroom. They then told me it was worth it because of name recognition. Apple Computers used to have a similar marketing plan. For years, before the Mac vs. PC commercials, the only marketing Apple Computers did was product placement. They would strategically place Mac Computers in big name movies and TV shows. The idea is to get your products name out there. The more people that see your brand the more people will buy your product.


Introducing....

























The robshep.com baby onesie. I figure that if they get hooked at a young age I will have them for life. Just joking...this was actually a set of funny onesies we gave to my nephew Slade. Monica made one to represent each of his uncles and aunts.

9 comments:

  1. man...you are the marketing machine...bumper stickers, onesies...I need to get on the ball if I am going to keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I was excited there for a second.

    Do they come in men's sizes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry if that leaves some bad images in your head. Try to ignore them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the baby clothes! Monica is so creative! And that picture of you and the little guy is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was excited about the onesie too! Would have had Jolie advertise for you! What a great gift idea, Monica!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was gonna make the joke that my brother did but since he already said it, I will just proclaim my love for flight suits which are like onesies...BUT BETTER!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i want one!! make mine medium

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i want one!! make mine medium
    -eric-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Monica is very creative.!! That onesie is a nice way to marketing and advertising.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.