Friday, January 2, 2009

Merry Christmas New York City

For Christmas Monica and I gave each other a trip to New York City. We went with two friends who I will call Courtney and Lindsey (I will call them that because that is their name). Over the next couple of posts I will share some of my favorite memories







.




































Pictured here: Lindsey, Rob, and Courtney. Courtney and Rob are giving their best "Donald Trump" "Your FIRED" pose. Lindsey is pretending to shank Rob. You know to stab someone prison style. It was a running joke on our trip.

2 comments:

  1. I love your New York pictures! I am glad that you all had a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. was your mind blown by the Toys R Us in Times Square??

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.