Saturday, January 3, 2009

Food of New York

One thing I love about New York City is the food. Why did we take pictures of all the food we ate in the Big Apple? I don't know, but I'm glad we do.


Pictured above: In line at Carnegie Deli. Apparently it's famous. The portions are HUGE. Pictured below: Monica and I split the sandwich pictured below. The cheesecake is also from there and it was delicious. When viewing the picture of the cheesecake try to focus on the food and not on the people. To their defense they thought the picture was just of the cheesecake. That's my hand with a fork ready to dig in.


Pictured below: Monica and I split a Pretzel from a street vendor before our Broadway show. That thing was as big as Monica's head.


Pictured below: The three pictures below are from Lindy's. The sign said it was world famous for cheesecake. I say everyone who believes that sign is a sucker.


Pictured below: The best meal I ate was a piece of pizza from a local pizza joint.

Pictured below: My brother in law, Scott, told us about a great hot dog joint in New York. It's called Gray's Papaya. It's good.



All this unhealthy food led to a upset stomach for Rob. Next blog Charmin saves the day. To be continued...

3 comments:

  1. seriously i'm going to kill you robshep.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ate a meal, and now I'm hungry again after that post.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.