Sunday, January 25, 2009

You Can't See Me...Part Two

Before you read this post please click here to read this post.

So the student that told me that I can't see him in Tecmo Bowl came over to play the game. Not only can I see this student in Tecmo Bowl but I saw him get destroyed in 3 1/2 games. We quit the frist game at halftime so he could pick a different team. It wasn't even close.

Now to this students credit he did beat my buddy Dan in Super Tecmo Bowl. That gave him a little swagger and it made me a little less confident going into the game.

I believe it is only proper to end this post by saying...Mike, you can' t see me in Tecmo Bowl.

1 comment:

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.