Saturday, August 30, 2008

Woooooo!

Years ago I used to watch Professional Wrestling. There was this wrestler named Rick Fair that used to always holler WOOOOOO! He would yell it to fire up the crowd. He would yell it after he Flair chopped someone. He would yell it after he talked junk. It was a great way to celebrate.

Today I feel like yelling WOOOOOO! At 7:00 AM our staff at WEC and a team of volunteers met to set up, train, and then run through our ground breaking service. WHOOOOOO! I love our volunteers! Tomorrow is going to be a great day. Let me just tell you...don't be late! Phil Poteat and the Waters Edge Band are going to melt your face off...and that is a great thing! WOOOOOO! I'm serious the opening of the service is wicked awesome! WOOOOOO!

I left at 1:00 PM and even though I was beat tired I have some adrenaline pumping for tomorrow. Check out http://bigdreamupdates.blogspot.com/ for the latest updates and wicked cool pictures of tomorrows set up! WOOOOOO!

Here's what I'm excited about...over 50 people are going to get baptized tomorrow! WOOOOOO! We are on the land for our first service! WOOOOOO! Many people are going to become Christ Followers! WOOOOOO! I can't wait! WOOOOOO!

4 comments:

  1. That's Awesome man! Keep doing the work for God's glory

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really awesome, its cool to think how God is going to use Waters Edge to connect tons of more people to Christ. Its going to be a amazing day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh the old-school glory of Ric Flair.... "you shoulda broke my neck, daddy! WOOOOO!!!"

    but anyways, thats awesome about tomorrow! (or later today.. considering what time i'm posting this)... God's doin awesome things in our area, and I'm pumped for what He has in store with WEC & the new property

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I don't get homesick very often..I mean I live in Hawai'i I really can't complain...but reading your blog this morning made me alittle homesick. I actually have tears running down my face as I type this out. I remember when the big dream started and to see how far it has come bring tears of joy to my eyes. I wish I could have been there to share in the experience and I can only hope that by next summer we can stop in and say hello. Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.