Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Catalyst

I just received my tickets to Catalyst Conference in ATL! Holla! It's October 8-10! I can't wait for this conference. Every year this conference challenges me, draws me closer to God, and allows me to hang out with some of my favorite people in the world...aka Chad Johnson!

Catalyst is a conference for next generation leaders, but it applies to everyone. If you own a business, work at a business, are in ministry as a paid staff member or just a volunteer then I recommend attending this conference. I don't get paid to plug Catalyst it just comes naturally to me. I have been six times and every year I leave feeling challenged, refreshed, and motivated. I can't wait to go! If you are going or are interested in going let me know. I would love to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Man I'm jealious. I wanted to go this year, but I couldn't the time off of work. Have fun buddy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.