Thursday, August 14, 2008

I turned 30

Today I turned 30 and it is AWESOME! I recommend everyone of you reading to turn 30. I love it! This has been by far my best birthday of my life. Amazing!

Last night we had a Student Event (more on that to come in a future blog). I got home around 10:30 PM and to my surprise were some great friends at the house. They yelled something but I couldn't make it out because I was staring at my new gift. Monica saved to get me 42 inch LCD flat screen TV. Are you kidding me? This is my dream gift. I didn't think I would ever get a flat screen. My parents and siblings helped with the purchase. I was in shock. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. Seriously...shock. And I may or may not have pooped my pants.

Today we are going to Six Flags in Maryland with some good friends. They bought Monica and I tickets for my birthday. What a fun day! I can't recommend turning 30 enough. It's the best!

6 comments:

  1. Happy 30th Birthday Rob! I hope you have a great day! I'm glad you love the TV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you! I hope you have so much fun in Six Flags! Have some cotton candy and funnel cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Rob!"LA Multi Ani!"
    Hope this day will be very special for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Rob. You have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feliz Cumple Anos!
    Happy Birthday!
    Ha'oli la hanau!

    I couldn't come up with 30 ways to say it but know that we are wishing you 30 million birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB!!! You will love the 30's!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.