Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Myrtle Beach

So, my vacation to Myrtle is almost over. We leave tomorrow morning. It's been a great vacation. Here are some thoughts about the trip.

Best idea: Going Parasailing.
Worst idea: Watching Shark Week on the Discovery Channel before going in the ocean.

Most peaceful moment: Floating around the lazy river at the resort we are staying at.
Most stressful moment: Driving on feeder roads. If you don't know what I'm talking about then praise God. They are scary roads.

Best discovery of the week: My skin discovering the sun. Dang I'm white.
Worst discovery of the week: My skin discovering the sun. Dang I'm now more multi-colored...but still pretty white.

Favorite Moment: Dinner at Outback with Monica for our anniversary
Least Favorite Moment: Hearing a little girl tell her friend she just peed in the pool.

Other notable mentions: Playing Mario Kart with Monica, hanging out with our friends Matt and Amy, and having wireless Internet.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys have been having a good trip! Makes me a tiny bit jealous, haha! We will be glad to see you guys back in the 757!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob. Enjoy the rest of your vac and I look foreward to those blog tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rob! Matt and I had a good time with you two at the beach. Glad you enjoyed the wireless!! Happy 30th Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.