Monday, August 11, 2008

Olympics

The Olympics are on and everyone is watching. I couldn't believe how many people were talking to me about the Olympics yesterday. I haven't had a lot of time to watch TV, so I haven't watched a single second of the Olympic games. After hearing so many people talk about it I had to tune in last night.

Last night I watched part of the U.S. girls gymnastic team do flips and twists that should be impossible to do. It was impressive. It made me wonder out loud if I had a professional trainer if I could ever do what they were doing. Monica (my wife) laughed and said no! I don't know though...if I dedicated myself 100%, had an amazing coach, and did nothing but train I think I might have a shot on U.S. girls Olympic gymnastic team...Not (oh yes I did just bring Not back)!

1 comment:

  1. We have not watched any of it either until last night. Eden was watching the girls dive! She was enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.