Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Why White People...Why?

I can't speak for other races because I have never been another race. So far in my life I have always been a white boy. There is something about a lot of white people that I just don't get. I don't know why this is but white people have a hard time remembering where their bruises come from. Here's the thing I get bruises on me and I have no idea what caused them. Last week I got what looked to be a burn mark on my finger and I don't have a fat clue what it is from. My friends say it was a bug bite, but it bruised and leaked puss unlike any bite I've ever had. I'm interested to know if anyone has a theory as to why white people bruise and don't remember it. If it leaves a mark it should be worth remembering...you know?

2 comments:

  1. at any given time.. I have at least 2 bruises and 4 cuts that I have NO IDEA as to how I got them...... it's definitely Mythbusters-material

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bottom line is Rob, the government has us brainwashed. At night, we get up, and do secret missions we don't remember. Then we wake up with cuts, bruises and feeling tired not realizing that we were up all night doing missions.

    Crap, I hear someone at my door, THEY don't want me telling anyone this, I better post fast...

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.