Saturday, August 2, 2008

Guest Blogger...My Dad

I love being a Dad. Some people are sad when their kids are grown and out of the house.While I understand this because I really enjoyed watching them growing up, I feel especially blessed to be able to enjoy them and their accomplishments as adults. Rob's great work in ministry at Waters Edge Church. My son Jon who is the family version of Iron Man and daughter Sarah who had followed in the family tradition of all the women in our family by being in education. I am triple blessed in their choices of spouses. Our family has multiplied and in addition have 2 of the greatest grand children the world. So I love being a part of their lives and am much richer for it! While I may be growing older, my wife Marcia and I feel these are the best years ever.
Robert E. Shepherd

1 comment:

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.