Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What are you PASSIONATE about?

What are you passionate about? I believe that everyone is passionate about something. You can tell what a person is passionate about simply by listening to them talk or watching them live. Some people are really passionate for work. They spend a tone of time there and their job consumes their thoughts. Others are passionate about sports. They think about them, watch them, go buck wild crazy for their team. Some people are passionate about their family. So the question is what are you passionate about? What gets your blood boiling? What do rant about? What would you fight for? The answer to those questions will tell you what you are passionate about...leave a comment.

7 comments:

  1. Church ... being connected to 'where' people live.

    Especially important in Australia where less than 10% go to church

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a battle between helping the college ministry @ lbc take off........ and comic books/movies..... and chicken salad sandwiches @ wawa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am passionate about my family! I would fight for them for sure! I am passionate about people really truly fully realizing how God sees them. I love to see the look on someone's face when they realize that God thinks they are super awesome! And I am super passionate about my WeeWorld class! Those kids have changed my life and I adore them! I love teaching them about Jesus and watching them learn! I am honored to be with them each week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, I love to see people get it. To realize they are here for a greater purpose and be a part of the grander story in this life and beyond. This stretches across work, family and social time. Discovering peoples passion and helping them cultivate it and empower them to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im most passionate about church and volunteering. Church has completly changed my life around and i love to be there every sunday to see the impact christ and church has on everyones life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm passionate about my husband, my family, and teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm passionate about spreading the word that the tallest blade of grass is the first to get mowed down. This is a life-changing lesson that I think everyone can learn from. (I'm also passionate about milkshakes and how their calcium content can be used to help women battle osteoporosis). Not very lofty or righteous, but honest.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.