Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Make A Difference

At Catalyst last week I was really challenged to make a difference in the world. I set a goal and I don't know if I will be able to keep this goal or not, but I want to make a difference at least once a week. Now I know I may or may not do this on more than one occasion during the week, but I want to intentionally do something that I think will make a difference. As a faithful follower at robshep.com I would like to challenge you to make a difference as well. We will share stories on Friday's at robshep.com.

Last week I sponsored a child through Compassion International. That was my way to make a difference in someone's life.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Rob.

    My wife & I sponsor two Compassion kids in Africa - brilliant way to make a daily difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I did something today that may not change the world, but I am hoping it will change the lives of a few families. I was taught how to use the Good Sense budget back in May and it completely changed our lives! So, today I taught it, to the best of my ability, to my sister and 2 other girlfriends. Money can be such a stressful thing to deal with. So anyway, I helped them learn the system and helped them write their own budgets. It took most of the morning and some of the afternoon, but I was glad to do it! It made me feel good to try and help someone else! I am thankful to have been taught and wanted to pass the blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.