Saturday, October 11, 2008

Reasons I Miss Rob: Guest Blogger Monica Shepherd

#10- It's dark when I get home from school.
#9- I have to do all the chores and get the mail.
#8- We live beside the spooky woods, and he's not here to protect me.
#7- I had to take out the trash on trash day (kind of like #9).
#6- I can't watch some of our DVR'd shows until he gets home.
#5- It's lonely.
#4- I have so many words built up and no one to share them with!
#3- I eat too much fast food when he's gone.
#2- I miss my best friend.
#1- I can't sleep.

5 reasons that make him being out of town tolerable:
#5- I can watch my DVR shows immediately.
#4- Sometimes I have a slumber party with Courtney & company.
#3- I get a present each day he's gone (This trip I got some spending money for day 1, he made me an amazing mixed cd for day 2, and Dirty Dancing on dvd for day 3).
#2- I appreciate him even more!
#1- I get to look forward to him coming home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.