Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I've Been Tagged...


Here are the rules:
Rule #1 - Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. http://thetallestbladeofgrass.blogspot.com/ - this is my sister's blog. She has a pretty witty blog. The theme of her Blog is the Tallest Blade of Grass. She explains what that means on her blog. Check it out.

Rule #2 - Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.

  1. My sister is the reason that I stopped cussing. When I was in fifth grade I almost cussed at her because she made me so angry. Right after the near mishap I said to myself that if I could slip up in front of my sister then I might also slip up in front of my parents. That scared me and so that was when I stopped cussing.

  2. When I was in middle school my dream was to grow up and be a Christian Rap Artist. I was heavily influenced by dc Talk. Soon after I announced this to family and friends Rap went the way of the gangster (i.e. Gangster Rap). Because I didn't fit the gangster persona I gave up that dream.

  3. The night I proposed to Monica was the first time I told her I loved her. Before that moment I had never told another female that I loved her in a romantic way. I wanted to make sure that when I said it I meant it.

  4. The first music album I ever bought was "He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper" by DJ Jazzy Jeff' and the Fresh Prince. It featured the song "Parents Just Don't Understand". I loved it! I bought it in a mall in Missouri. It was on tape...that is after records but before CD's.

  5. I used to work at Subway as a "Sandwich Artist".

  6. I was in a band in high school called "Six Day Wonder". We once did a concert at the amusement park Kings Dominion.

  7. Because I went to elementary school in Germany I count with my fingers differently then most other Americans do. You know when you add something up and you use your fingers to count? Well I start counting with my thumb as the number one. Most Americans start with their pointer finger as number one and their thumb represents number five.
Rule #3 - Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their posts.
  1. Matt Kuchera - Good friend and my Padawan learner.
  2. Jake Holland - Funny dude plus he likes super heroes!
  3. Brian Norris - Shares a last name with Chuck...nuff said!
  4. John Finkelde - Australian pastor and good blogger.
  5. Kyle Walker - Funny Person & Great Friend.
  6. Phil Poteat - Worship Leader at Waters Edge and also a ninja.
  7. Terace Crawford - Blogging stud!
  8. Blake Maurice - my best friend from college. I know this thing said only post seven, but I wanted to do 8!

Rule #4 - Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

DONE!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I was your inspiration to stop cussing. You learn something new on robshep.com every day.

    You should have tagged 9 people to make up for the fact that I only tagged 5.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.