Monday, October 6, 2008

Things I saw on the news today...

I don't normally watch the news, but today at the YMCA I heard some of the top headlines. Obama said he was going to celebrate his 15th year of marriage with his wife when it is really his 16. The Cubs lost to the Dodgers and the curse for a World Series remains. Tina Fay will not reprise her role of Sarah Palin this week on SNL...but that is because it is not showing on Saturday. Miley Cyrus turned 16 over the weekend and celebrated at Disney. I guess I can be thankful that a lot more is not going on in the world.

1 comment:

  1. It was a little too early. The global financial market is tanking fast.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.