Monday, October 27, 2008

It's me Mario

It's me Mario. This October Monica and I have been invited to two costume parties two weeks in a row. The first was this past Saturday. I decided to put together a little costume in honor of one of the greatest video game characters of all time...Mario. That is Super Mario!


Here are some other costumed friends at the the costume party.


My friends D-Reeves and Angela were not even at the above mentioned costume party. They did however stop by the Pumpkin Carving 2008 Extravaganza the night before. They had a costume party on the same night and they dropped by after it was over. I thought their costumes were wicked awesome, so I posted the pic.

5 comments:

  1. Umm...you look amazingly realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That costume is awesome, Rob! What is Monica dressed as?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica is an Cleopatra, or an Egyptian Princess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i know where you got those overalls!
    wal-mart? 30$!?
    i bought some to dress up for spirit week but then i returned them haha hope you didnt get my returned pair. but if you did dont worry, im clean

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your costume, Rob! It is awesome! Monica looks gorgeous as always! And I love Shaggy and Daphne too! Halloween is so fun, I love seeing people's costumes!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.