Thursday, October 2, 2008

NKOTB

In about 15 minutes Monica and I are leaving to pick up my sister in law to go to the New Kids On The Block Concert in DC. Having a wife gets me a pass into this concert (not a literal pass, we paid good money for these tickets). You know what I'm talking about? It's like the guy who watches Project Runway and likes it, but blames having to watch it on his wife.

My wife is so excited about this concert. When she was like 12 she saw the New Kids... two nights in a row at the Hampton Coliseum. She owns every one of their tapes including when they officially changed their name to NKOTB. It's crazy to see the power the New Kids still have on some girls. Apparently the New Kids have said that mid to old woman are flashing them at their concerts. I will yell keep your clothes on to anyone who even thinks about doing that... including Monica...just joking. She would never do that. But I do think she has a crush on Joey.

3 comments:

  1. I vote flash! she could get back stage passes and no one will know who she is!!! :)Have a blast, better you than me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, waiting to hear the after story. Inquiring minds are dying to know...did you faint when they came on stage or expose yourself Rob? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I flashed them at the Arizona concert. It was a great rush of adrenaline.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.