Friday, October 24, 2008

Is this for real?

I saw this video on Carlos's blog. I try not to post what other people post because I don't want to steal their stuff, but I had to make an exception. This video is baffling to me. If you watch it just wait until 2 1/2 minutes into the video. I can't imagine why another human would post this online for the world to see. My thought is that she has to be joking. This girl is either starving for attention or the greatest comedian in our day. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. OK, so I am sitting here in a room full of small children, it is Eden's birthday sleepover. So I put the headphones in and watch it! I am dying laughing right now! SO FUNNY! Everyone is wondering why I am laughing so hard! HAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she was really hurt. She probably cracked a vertibrae. I don't know, the falling and people getting hurt is definitely not my type of comedy. I just don't find it amusing. Carlyn sure does love to see people get hurt though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the record I don't think there are many things funnier than people falling....and somehow her reaction to falling made this even better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we are all missing the point...this is a classic case of revenge. She got punished for the very uncomfortable and agonizing two and a half minutes of weird out of tune singing that she put us through. And I think that DP is right, my guess is a cracked tailbone.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.