Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thanks For Reading!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads robshep.com on a regular basis. I love it when you read! I really love it when you leave a comment!! Thank you!

My blog is kind of like my baby. It's not perfect but it is my own. Sometimes my posts might stink, but whose baby doesn't. Hopefully despite its faults (grammar being one) you still think in its own unique way it's cute. Or at least it makes you giggle from time to time. Anyway I know that everyone who has a baby thinks their baby is the best. I don't. I am humbled and honored that anyone would ever read. So thanks again for reading!

If there is anything I can do to make your experience at robshep.com better leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed not paying attention in meetings reading robshep.com and learning new witty info on a daily basis keep it coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob, you've been "tagged". Check out my blog for details: www.thetallestbladeofgrass.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.