Monday, September 29, 2008

I Love Gifts!!!!!

I Love Gifts!!!! Last night at church one of the volunteers gave me a gift bag. They gave me the gift just because they appreciate what I do at the church. The bag had a card and two gifts. One was a cheesy gift (according the gift giver) that they were embarrassed to give me. The other was a gift card to Laser Rush (Laser Tag). The cheesy gift was a CD made by a company that put my name into Game 7 of the NBA Finals. On the CD I was a rookie starter for the Lakers and I won the game for us. It took me two overtimes, but I won it none the less. Now I don't care if the person who gave the gift thinks it's cheesy or not...it was thoughtful. I love gifts!

1 comment:

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.