Saturday, September 6, 2008

Daily Press

Monica (my wife), Nicole (my sister in law), and Kathy (no relation but still really cool) were featured in the Daily Press News Paper. They were in the York County section. The article focuses on their road trip across VA to visit and take pictures of historic landmarks that they teach about. The article is titled 1,200 miles of VA...that is the estimated distance the team drove. It was a great article. If you don't get the Daily Press you can click here to read the entire article. I love that Monica teaches with people that she loves. I also love that Monica and here team are great at what they do. They go above and beyond what is expected of them and the students benefit greatly. This challenges me to think about ways to go above and beyond at my job. Think about it...what can you do that would create excitement, unity, and bring creativity to your job?

3 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I need to read the article now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fight the war on terror robshep.com, what else does this country want?! Just kidding, sweet article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see people go the "extra mile" on the job. This was a great article and you make it personal by challenging readers to look around our own workplace for ways to do the same. I'm working on it.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.