Friday, September 5, 2008

Reason #127 why I won't own a pet

So, Monica and I went to Wal-Mart to stock up on some supplies. Wal-Mart was packed as usual, but this time everyone was prepping for Hanna the hurricane. Carts were packed full of water, canned foods, batteries, and other supplies. The guy in front of us at the cash register had a cart that was full. In fact he paid $96 and some change. Here's the kicker...everything in his cart was for his cat. The rest of Hampton Roads is prepping for a hurricane and this guy stocks up on cat food, and kitty liter. I could buy 19 DVDs from the $5 bin at Wal-Mart. I could have bought two Wii games. I could have a bunch of stuff for the $96 he paid for cat stuff. That my friends is reason #127 why I won't own a pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.