Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My favorite songs?

I recently checked out my iTunes playlist. On the playlist I clicked on a button that showed me my top played songs. Pretty interesting which songs were top on the list. I like these songs but I wouldn't say they are my favorite on my playlist. The top five songs are...

5. When Our Hearts Sing by Rush of Fools
4. Ooh Aah by Grits
3. Car Crash by Matt Nathanson
2. The Cross by Kevin Max featuring DC Talk
1. I Am God by Kirk Franklin featuring TobyMac

Honorable mention...Black Balloon by Goo Goo Dolls, Restless by NeedtoBreathe, Stranded by Plumb, and Don't Go Away by Oasis. Again I like all of these songs but none of them would make the list as my favorite song. Weird I say. Maybe I'll come up with a list of my favorite songs and post on that later.

1 comment:

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.