Thursday, September 18, 2008

This is pretty funny

Today I received an email from one of the members at WEC. It made me chuckle so I thought I would share it...

"With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person, which almost went unnoticed last week. Larry LaPrise, the man who wrote 'The Hokie Pokey' died peacefully at the age of 93. The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin. They put his left leg in. And then the trouble started. Shut up. You know it's funny."

It made me smile, but maybe I have a sick sense of humor. What did you think?

4 comments:

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.