Thursday, September 4, 2008

Did you hear about this?

I don't know if this is a fishing tale or what. I saw this on the news last week and it is amazing! David Hayes caught a 21 pound catfish using a Barbie fishing pole. David's granddaughter was fishing and asked him to hold the fishing pole as she went inside to use the bathroom. While she was gone he caught the fish pictured below. He now holds the state fishing record. The fish is 2 inches longer than the Barbie pole. Amazing! Everytime I fish I ask God to hook me up and I normally get nothing. Maybe the problem is I need to change fishing poles. I saw a really cool Batman fishing pole at Wal-Mart.

1 comment:

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.