Friday, September 5, 2008

My favorite songs

If I had to come up with a mix CD of my all time favorite songs these 18 might make the list (18 songs fit on a CD). It's hard to narrow favorites down to a list, but here goes nothing...

1. Meant to Live - Switchfoot
2. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2
3. A Long December - Counting Crows
4. One Week - Barenaked Ladies
5. Mr. Wendel - Arrested Development
6. Bittersweet Symphony - Verve Pipe
7. In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel
8. Jesus Walks (edited) - Kanye West
9. I'll Be Watching You - The Police
10. Wonderwall - Oasis
11. More Time - NeedtoBreathe
12. Inside Out - Hillsong United
13. Wholly Yours _ David Crowder Band
14. Fix You - Coldplay
15. Everything - Lifehouse
16. World's Apart - Jars of Clay
17. Free Fallin' - Tom Petty
18. Jesus Freak - dc talk

Did any of these surprise you?

4 comments:

  1. A little surprise, not a lot, but a little. Shocked you didn't include Hmm Bop.

    1. Meant to live... good song, I like "This is your Life" better though.

    5. Mr. Wendel... horrible song.

    6. Great song I wouldn't have thought to include.

    7. In Your Eyes... not a great song. Ok, just not great in my mind.

    9. Good song, actually titled "Every Breath You Take"

    12. Good song, actually titled "From the Inside Out"

    17. Love that you included this song.

    All in all a decent mix... I can't believe you'd include Mr. Wendel though. You should rethink that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Wendel is one of the greatest songs of all time. That's not just random man's opinion. It's a FACT. I would include "Sweet Caroline" and "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry waiting, but the fact that you'd include Carmen Sandiego and think Mr. Wendel is "one of the greatest songs of all times" kind of proves my point.

    I think if you play Mr. Wendel randomly for 100 people at least 75 will say it's a horrible song. Feel free to test my theory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Wendel? Seriously? I agree with dp. And thanks alot to waiting, now I can not stop singing "Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego"!!! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.