Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Corn Hole

Corn Hole is a wicked awesome game! It funny to me that the first time I played it was this summer...I feel like I've played it a million times. As Stu mentioned below we've had some fierce Corn Hole battles during the breaks of our marathon meetings. Fun stuff. So far Rob and Meredith are the champions. Here are a few actions shots taken by Bill Sprouse. On a side note Mark Batterson and his staff play all the time. I mentioned tonight that we should challenge another staff and Stu said we should challenge Mark Batterson. Let me just tell you...it's on!


2 comments:

  1. As you may or may not be aware, Corn Hole was invented on the west side of Cincinnati, Ohio, where it's not just a game, it is a way of life. Here, Newborns aren't given rattles, they are given Corn Hole bean bags. So if you ever want a real challenge, or beat down, venture your staff up to Cincinnati.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanna say that 24 hours later, my calf hurts from playing too much corn hole. I am confident that we will dominate NCC!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.