Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Speaking this Sunday

This Sunday I'm speaking at WEC. I appreciate any prayer support you can give me. Pray that I would listen to the direction God wants me to go. Pray that everyone that attends WEC on Sunday would be ready to hear what God wants them to hear.

Whenever I speak I ask for prayer. It's not that I'm nervous it's the fact that what I am doing is spiritual. Speaking or preaching at church is different than giving a speech. Whenever I speak I have the chance to help people connect to God. That is a HUGE deal! I don't ever want to try to speak without God's leading.

2 comments:

  1. May the words of your mouth and the meditation of your heart be acceptable unto God. May the Holy Spirit lead you to speak words that connect people He is preparing to a deeper, treasured insight from Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we the kings
    mayday parade
    all time low
    the spill canvas
    forever the sickest kids
    brand new
    the cab
    the classic crime
    panic at the disco

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.