Monday, August 18, 2008

Sunday Reflections

Yesterday was a great day at Waters Edge. We are in week three of our series titled "The Bod and God". I feel like overall this year has been the strongest year for series at WEC. The Bod and God is no exception. Here are some highlights...

  • I don't know if anyone gets tired of me writing this but I love our band at WEC. It's not just that they are talented musicians (they are all really talented)...for me it's more than that. During each of the services the band doesn't just preform they worship themselves. The set was really strong. It started with Let God Arise by Chris Tomlin, Salvation is Here by Hillsong United and Inside Out by Hillsong United. In my opinion yesterday would have been a home run just because of the worship set...but there was more.
  • I was back doing the welcome. It's been a few weeks since I have done a welcome because of vacation and volunteer trainings. It was great to be back! During the welcome I intro'd a video about our Ground Breaking Celebration. If you missed the video then check it out here. Make sure you pay close attention to all of the details.

  • Thanks Phil for the video! This was a fun video to show at church. It was great to be on the stage and watch the crowd's reaction. Most everyone enjoyed the surprise, but some guy did yell at me in one of the services. I think I scared the poo out of him.
  • Stu rock'd the talk! The end of the talk was masterfully done! You can listen to the talk by clicking here.
  • For more insight on Sunday's services at WEC make sure you check out www.philopedia.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.