Friday, December 5, 2008

Surprise! Guest Blogger: Monica Shepherd

There are two surprises, actually! The first is that I’m writing a blog on www.robshep.com without Rob’s knowledge and/or permission. Good thing we share passwords in this family. The second surprise is that I am taking Rob to DC tonight to see the Lakers play the Wizards. He is finding out like the rest of the free world- through this blog! Surprise! I’ll be home to pick you up at 3:00 this afternoon. Don’t forget to wear your favorite Kobe jersey! We’ll eat at Chipotle and enjoy the view from some pretty sweet seats! Check out our view by clicking on the link below, clicking “Find Your Seats,” and entering Section 116, Row S. Besides a relationship with God, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you and I’m excited about tonight! Surprise!

http://www.seats3d.com/nba/washington_wizards/

10 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME! I can't believe this! My wife rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, you have done it again!
    Nobody could be better for Rob than YOU. It's fun to watch the creative ways the two of you speak the Love language that means the most to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! Have a wonderful night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, so Rob, we can't hang out tonight. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to get my wife to do this for me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are such an inspiration...I'm so proud of y'all. You've been setting an example for me since I was a goofy highschooler at Lifeline. (ok maybe I'm still goofy...but I love y'all! haha)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Barrons! And congratulations to you two! Monica and I are excited about your news!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay seriously, you two should be the poster children for this website... check it out: http://www.frommetees.com

    I proudly sport my "My Husband Rocks" tee!!!!

    You two are such a neat couple! I love keeping up with your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.