Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

I am still sick but my adrenaline is pumping. In circa 5 hours Waters Edge will kick off the first of two Christmas Eve services. Last night during the run through I was awed, amazed, and led to worship. We met at 11:00 AM and I left at 10:30 PM. All the work was worth it.

As I was leaving I was talking with Dillon Tulip (Dillon is one of our students and he stayed all day to help) about what he thought. He said that he was glad that he was able to see the service multiple times through the run through because he enjoyed it so much. I'm biased but I believe that everyone attending the 3:00 PM service is going to want to come back for the 5:00 PM.

Anyway I know that a lot of robshep.com readers don't live in the 757 area code...but have no fear. We are streaming the service live tonight on the world wide web. Click here to go to the link. You can watch either the 3:00 or 5:00 PM service (Eastern Standard Time).

6 comments:

  1. Rob,

    I'm watching the 3:00 o'clock service right now, and It's awesome man! I am so glad you guys are doing this...it's a really neat idea, and I love the darkness illustration. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was epic! i made it to the 5 o'clock service...... definitely worth all the hard work you guys put into it. tried to find you afterwards, but it was rather chaotic. hope your battle against the holiday-sickness is an epic success

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rob, you are awesome! Thanks so much for all your help yesterday and today! I agree with Dillon, I am glad I got to see some of it last tonight because it was so awesome! I hope you feel better. Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rob, The service was awesome! I was glad I got to attend one and volunteer in the other so i could see it both times! Job well done! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We enjoyed it and are glad we got to be here for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already told you this earlier.. but the service was awesome, I'm definitely glad we showed up cause my mom said some nonsense about not going.. wish I could stay longer to go to the service in jan.. next holiday for sure

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.