Saturday, December 6, 2008

Best Surprise Ever!

My wife ROCKS! She surprised me with tickets to the Lakers vs. Wizards game last night in DC (read previous blog). We ate at Chipotle and then went to the game. The game wasn't close at all until the fourth quarter. The Lakers won! Here are some pics!

Above: Tip off. Below: Kobe went 13 for 14 from the free throw line...he missed near the end and it almost cost us. Nobody's perfect.

Below: Monica has a basketball crush on Luke Walton. He didn't play much but for some reason we have a lot of photos of him.

Below: My wife has really white teeth.

Below: The Wizards were trying to be funny with the kiss me camera. Monica and I have a goal to get on that camera at some NBA game. Better luck next time.

Below: This is the free throw that Kobe made before the miss. Ahhh!

Below: This is the free throw Kobe missed. Boo is right.

We won!

Below: Post game interview with Pau Gasol. I love Pau!

6 comments:

  1. Chipotle u say? Ha. Sounds like a great evening bro. I'm a BBall fan too.

    /TC/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you really love Pau? He's soft... in fact, I think he lost the finals for them last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan, yes I do really love him. He is soft, but he is a great number two or three player on a team. If he was our number one player I would not like him as much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrace, what team do you like?

    ReplyDelete
  5. let me just say chipotle has the worst food ever.
    -eric-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eric, you are no longer welcomed in my home!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.