Friday, December 12, 2008

I love gifts!!!!

This week one of the guys in my Student Community Group gave me a Christmas present. I love gifts!!! He then tried to torture me and said I had to wait until Christmas to open it. My wife does this too. She will tell me that she bought me something but she can't give the gift to me until the holiday or birthday. She makes me wait weeks. Weeks I say.


After I nagged him to death he finally relented and I opened this wicked cool gift. It's a book of the first three years of Superman's existence. It's from the days where his comics were in the daily newspaper. It also included this homemade snowman. Thanks Ryan for the gift! It meant a lot to me.

PS: Thanks Leisa for making the snowman.

2 comments:

  1. you get such amazing gifts! the dailies rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! i saw a rather sweet coffee table book @ barnes & noble of Japanese Batman memorabilia

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.