Thursday, December 18, 2008

Top searches that led to robshep.com

I love google. When you search on google it will give you a list of possible web pages that may have what you are looking for. This week people in the world have done some pretty interesting searches that have led to robshep.com. Some of these make me wonder about the people searching the web. Here are the top searches plus some commentary from me.
  • White Elephant Duct Tape Macgyver - I don't know what White Elephant and Macgyver have in common.
  • White Elephant Knife Duct Tape - makes me wonder what this person is going to do with a knife, duct tape and an elephant???
  • Macgyver vs. Chuck Norris - the battle continues at robshep.com.
  • Is Chili Soup - who knew so many other people debated this very thing?
  • How do I make myself invisible on Facebook - I did a post on sometimes I feel invisible. It was about someone turning the lights off on me while I was at work.
  • Monica Shepherd - I don't know who is searching for my wife but stop it.
  • Monica's birthday - Seriously? I think Monica has a web stalker and it is leading them to my blog.

3 comments:

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.