Monday, December 22, 2008

Forgetting Christmas

I love Christmas. I love spending time with family. I love Christmas music. I love going to the Christmas Eve services at Waters Edge! I love eating the food...well I love eating food all year long, but Christmas brings out some extra good eats. One of the things I love the most about Christmas is the gifts. I love giving and receiving gifts. The only problem is that I can't remember what gifts I received last year. I remember almost everything I received two years ago, but last year is a blur. Do you remember what you got last year? This could be fun...if you remember let us know what you received.

6 comments:

  1. I got a pub style kitchen table & stools. I had been looking at it for a while and my family went out and got it and had it put together and set up in the kitchen when I woke up. I was so surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to forget jet black coal lumps the size of canned hams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the life of me I cannot remember! But hey I'm 55 now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am vaguely remembering clothes and books and Monster Jam tickets to take the boys. How easily we forget what has been given to us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always have a problem remembering gifts from the year before. I hoped that I was able to remember the happenings of Christmas last year, but just now, I tried to remember and couldn't. They got jumbled in with memories from other Christmas'. Does this mean I'm getting old?

    ReplyDelete
  6. last year for christmas i got a new digital camera and a new cell phone, but i ended breaking my phone half way through the year, and my camera broke just last week.these are the ones i remember the most the others arent breakable.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.