Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July. I love America!
I'm currently on vacation celebrating the 4th with some good friends. Tonight we are going to watch fireworks from a boat on the water.

Monica and I are actually ending our trip a little early so we can be back for the 6:00 PM service at Waters Edge. I only get to miss three Sundays a year and this is one of the ones that I am on vacation. Monica and I are pretty excited about the service so we are going to come back a little early so we won't miss it. I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 4th of July!
    Have a lot of fun:)
    All the best to Monica also.
    Gina

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.