Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Nice Butt

So, Monica (my wife) asks me to go with her to her dermatologist appointment. I oblige because I love her and I like spending time with her...even if it is in a Dr.'s office. She lays out in the sun a lot, and has been reading articles about skin cancer and moles and wanted to get a few spots checked on.

Everything went great with the appointment and Monica checked out really well...maybe too well. During the appointment I didn't know what to do. Do I watch intently as the Dr. checks out my wife or do I pretend to read a magazine so he doesn't feel intimidated by me. I went with the magazine option. Everything went great, but I couldn't help but notice went the Doc got to Monica's butt he said your backside looks nice. He was going over her whole body checking for moles and was saying each section looked good or checked out nicely. I don't think he realized he said it, but he said Monica's backside looks nice. I agree. Not every man can say that his wife's butt is Dr. approved.

2 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME! Nice hineys are hard to come by, haha! Especially Doc Approved Hineys! So hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Look at the Butt on that!"

    "Yea, He must work out"

    -D&D

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.