Friday, July 25, 2008

Week in Review

Was this a good week?

Cons:
  • I'm stressed.
  • My comments and readership for my blog were down this week.
  • Monica said our marriage was an 8 out of 10. Do what?
  • Worked really hard on N.O.G. (Night of Games) for Students and it got rained out.
  • I had something every night this week. I need some me time and then some me and Monica time.
  • I gained two pounds.
  • My Twitter account mysteriously vanished. Now no one is following my every move.
  • I barely fit into my suit pants that I had to wear for the wedding I did. I had to squeeze in like a rhino in spandex.
  • I got pulled over by a military police officer in Ft. Monroe after the wedding reception. Who knew driving while on a cell phone was illegal?

Pros:

  • I go on vacation this Thursday. I know that's not until next week, but finishing this week makes me one step closer.
  • I'm suprised anyone ever reads my blog. Thanks!
  • Monica said our marriage was an 8 out 10. If we were playing baseball I would be batting 800. When you put it that way I can lose 5 more points and still get into the Hall of Fame. That's fantastic!
  • N.O.G. was canceled and I fell asleep that night at 9:00 PM. I was exhausted and I needed the rest.
  • I was able to hang out with my Community Group on Monday, good friend on Tuesday, I talked to a lot of parents and students wondering if N.O.G. was going to be canceled on Wednesday, Wedding rehearsal/dinner on Thursday, Wedding on Friday, hang out at Stu's on Saturday afternoon. Whew. Even though it was too busy I was able to hang out with a lot of really cool people. I had a blast at the wedding and talked with a bunch of friends that I haven't seen in a long time.
  • My two pounds were from eating buffalo dip (I would eat my left hand if it was made of this stuff) and then Moe's on Thursday. Totally worth it. Plus my friend paid for Moe's so that's even better.
  • Twitter vanished. I've been thinking about getting rid of it anyway. Only 4 people were following me and this gives me one less thing to manage. I don't know if I will get rid of it for good, but I'm taking a break for now.
  • At least my pants fit.
  • Military police let me off with a lecture. At least I didn't get a ticket.

And the verdict is...Good week!

3 comments:

  1. I believe any day, month, year above ground and shared with people who love and enjoy you is a good one. Everyone has challenges to face on a regular basis but its those challenges that makes us who we are. Learning through the mistakes and seeing the best of a not so good situation. Thanks for reminding me to do so. Sometimes even living in paradise we forget to appreciate the rain because of the rainbows it brings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you still fit into your pants! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pro: You are the sexiest man I've ever been married to! I love you!!! -Monica (Dermatologist Approved)

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.