Sunday, July 6, 2008

Twitter

For most of you reading this I think I can safely assume that you have no idea what Twitter is. Since starting a blog my eyes have been opened to a whole new world. That world includes Twitter. It is similar to a blog but you can only write 140 words. It's basically updating your status. Everyone (or just about everyone) of the blogs I read has talked about Twitter. So I jumped on the Twitter bandwagon this weekend. I'm giving it a try. You can follow my Twitter by coming to my blog and scrolling down to where it says follow me on Twitter. Twitter will make it easier for me to post when I'm at camp and I don't have a ton of time to write a full blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.