Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Blogs

Blogs are taking over the world of Waters Edge...and I love it!

  • Now there are 3. That's right Phil Poteat, lead worshiper at Waters Edge Church, just started a blog. Phil is a creative guy and I'm excited to read his thoughts. Phil is the third staffer to have a personal blog.
  • While you're checking out Phil's you might as well check out Bill's. Bill Sprouse was actually the first WEC staffer to have a blog.
  • The Big Dream (Waters Edge Spiritual initiative for our new building) is updating on a regular basis. Great stuff!
  • My friend and fellow WEC attender, Matt Kuchera , just redesigned his blog. He has a great post on getting jumped on the way to work. True story.
  • I'm still waiting on my friend and fellow WEC'er, Dan, to go public with his blog, but I will let you know when that happens.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading people's blogs! It is my own little entry way into people's private business! I love other people's business, I am SO NOSEY! Haha! And I love Phil Poteat, he is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.