Thursday, July 24, 2008

Starbucks

Did you know that 700 Starbucks across the country are closing? This week I haven't had a lot of time to read some of my favorite blogs, but multiple of them have mentioned Starbucks closing a bunch of stores. I even found (thanks to this blog) a map where you can click on your state to figure out if your Starbucks are closing. Click here to find out if your favorite Starbucks is closing. For my area of VA, we need to say goodbye to the Patrick Henry Mall and the Power Plant Starbucks.

1 comment:

  1. This is a huge deal for Starbucks. The whole time was employed by Starbucks, which was several years, I never once heard of them closing stores! It is just something they did not do! So crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.