Thursday, July 31, 2008

My wife is the best wife ever!

So, I don't think I'm bias at saying this...my wife is the best wife ever! Yesterday she mowed the lawn and did the weed eating while I was at work. Now I know what you're thinking...that's Rob's job why didn't he do it? Well, I was going to do it that night, but as a gift for me Monica did it. I was so stressed yesterday trying to get everything done at work before my vacation that when I saw that she mowed the lawn I came in and busted out crying. I don't cry...accept for at funerals, when people give their life to Christ, and when I watch My Girl and Macaulay Culkin's character dies. Like I said in my previous post I think I had the man's equivalent to PMS. I felt horrible that she did it. She assured me that she didn't do it because I was a slacker. She did it to help me out because I was stressed and juggling a lot of stuff. I love my wife!

PS: Today she told me that she is celebrating my 30th B-Day all month long. She is giving me one gift every day for 30 days for my 30th Birthday. Best wife ever!

1 comment:

  1. Monica is precious! She loves you very much! Enjoy your birthday month!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.