Thursday, July 31, 2008

Babies

My sister, we will call her Sarah, and her husband, we will call him Scott, are in town from Ohio. We will call them Sarah and Scott because that is their names. Sarah and Scott have two cool kids Selleck and Slade. Slade is only a handful of months old. He can't talk, he can't walk, and he can't control his food from spewing out of his mouth after he eats. In fact there are a lot of things that Slade can't do, but one thing he can do is hold up his own head. You see I have rule that I won't hold a baby unless they can hold up their own head. Slade passed the test.

2 comments:

  1. I am very familiar with this rule! Remember when Addy Lin was born, you drove all the way to Norfolk to see us. I could not believe you would drive all that way and not hold her, so crazy! Haha! Ahhh, memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe you asked to hold him! We loved seeing you guys! I hope you have a great time in Myrtle Beach! Hope to see you when you get back! Love, Sar

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.