Thursday, February 19, 2009

The World of Blogging

The thing I like about reading blogs is that it's like peaking into a window of people's lives. A blog may not show you everything about the person but it gives you a glimpse of who they are. I read a lot of blogs. Here are few that I read. Check them out, and don't be afraid to leave a comment on their site. Tell em Rob sent you.
  • This guy leaves the best comments on my blog. People often ask me who he is because his comments make them laugh.
  • This guy posted a really funny video about Facebook.
  • My brother in law started a blog and I read it everyday.
  • This guy has my favorite blog from Australia.
  • I'm excited to go to her wedding in Texas!
  • This guy told me yesterday that his goal was to have more readers than I do. He's wants this to happen in the next 30 days. Help him achieve his goal by visiting his site.

Is there a blog out there that you love to read? Let me know because I would love to check it out.

5 comments:

  1. Rob, thanks for mentioning my blog. Seeing how much fun you had with your blog is what made me want to start one of my own. Although I have only been at it a little over a month, it is already proven to be a lot of fun. I hope people enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blogs! I think everyone should have a blog and I'm like you, Rob in that I love reading other people's blogs. I checked out every one of the blogs that you mentioned. And the facebook video is hilarious! I may have to post that on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention man! I have you to thank for getting me into blogging. It is only fitting that I try to live up to your blog greatness. Look forward to some great posts ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally like www.thetallestbladeofgrass.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Rob thanks for the mention - I reckon your blog rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.