Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hatorade


I'm tired of my friends drinking hatorade and spewing it towards the NBA. It seems like most of my friends gave up on the NBA years ago and they now only watch college basketball. The problem is not that they don't watch the NBA it's that they don't watch and they hate on the NBA. Let me just say it's time to lay off the hatorade. The last couple of years have been most excellent in the NBA. This year so far has been crazy good! Normally it takes the NBA half a season to heat up, but not this year. This year you have the Lakers, Lebron, The Big Three in Boston, the resurgence of Dwayne Wade, the boring Spurs, and the Knicks making great TV (The Knicks because they allowed Kobe to score 61 and Lebron to almost get a triple double).

This past week I watched two great games and a bunch of other highlights. This weekend is the NBA All Star festivities and yes I'm excited about it. I'm telling you if you are not watching the NBA you are missing out. Stop saying it's a bunch of one on one selfish players. Stop consuming your hatorade and show some love to the NBA.

2 comments:

  1. Spursfan says:
    I agree with you Rob concerning the NBA, but BORING Spurs?! Boy, you sure know what buttons to push! Maybe I should have thought twice about putting your RobShep sticker on my new car...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap Rob. I watched the Miami vs. Chicago game last night. Now, when I use to watch basketball back in middle school I was a big Bulls fan (Jordan era). So when I was flipping channels last night I ran across the game early on and, with the thought of your blog, stopped and decided to watch it. Great game. May have actually gotten me liking basketball again. I couldn't believe Miami got that last second point, I came out of my comfy chair...and it takes a lot to get me out of my comfy chair.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.