Tuesday, February 24, 2009

TobyMac in Concert

When I was in sixth grade I saw a band called DC Talk in concert. Immediately they became my favorite band. They continued to be my favorite band until they disbanded. I still like their music. In fact if they were to get back together I would need to change my shorts because I would lose all body control and pee myself. Not really, but you get the point...I really liked this group. One of the members of DC Talk has gone on to have a successful solo career. His name is TobyMac and he puts on a great concert. On Sunday night Monica and I got to see him in concert. Here are some pics.






6 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had some good seats! TObyMac is also going to be at busch gardens in june along with other great artists heres the line up:

    June 7- Mercy Me, Sanctus Real & Stellar Kart
    June 14 - Third Day, Need to Breathe & Revive
    June 21 - Newsboys, Decemberadio, KJ-52 & SevenGlory
    June 28 - Toby Mac, Mandisa, & Brandon Heath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, looks like you got up close! Know it ws an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...those pics are super! you love him!! did you get to talk to him again this time??

    ReplyDelete
  4. My only question is, did you or your clone speak Sunday at Yoder?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, I had heard that. I hope I can go. I also love NeedtoBreathe. I'm excited about them coming.

    Brian, second row. Monica and Court got there early and raced to get the seats. It was general admission.

    Susan, I didn't get to talk to him again. Because of church I didn't get to go early and because it was on a work night I didn't stay late to stalk him. I did talk to Dave his keyboard player.

    DP, it was my clone. No silly. The concert was after church.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun sitting next to you Sunday. It was a great time. Toby always delivers. DC Talk's my favorite band too, but you already knew that. Props to Courtney and Monica for saving seats!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.